From Self-Defense Karate
[Video of this waza fast and slow, from the side, and ideally, overhead]
Defense against a double wrist grab
- Drop into a cat stance, to pull the opponent forward slightly, compromising their balance.
- Execute a front kick to the groin, as an atemi.
- Execute inside or outside wrist releases.
- Be sure to practice both versions.
- Step in, and wrap your hands around the opponent’s neck, pulling them down into a knee kick to the chin.
Retrieved from "http://www.selfdefensekarate.org/index.php?title=002&oldid=2172"