From Self-Defense Karate
Video of this waza fast and slow, from the side, and ideally, overhead]
Defense against a pursuit punch
- 7-3 inside, with a cross-body block.
- Reverse punch to the abdomen, as an atemi and a kuzushi.
- Simultaneously use your same-side hand to push the opponent’s fist down and to the inside, with a backfist strike to their nose or philtrum.
- Double shoulder grab the opponent, for a push-and-pull throw.
- Simultaneously reap the opponent, as needed.
- Finish the opponent with stomp kicks.
Retrieved from "http://www.selfdefensekarate.org/index.php?title=046&oldid=1892"