From Self-Defense KarateJump to navigation Jump to search
[Video of this waza fast and slow, from the side, and ideally, overhead]
Defense against a rear mug
- Pull the opponent’s choking arm down, and tuck your chin to prevent strangulation.
- Step to the side, entering a horse stance to create an opening.
- Rear elbow strike to the solar plexus or abdomen.
- Downward hammerfist strike to their groin.
- Hip throw the opponent, and finish them with a stomp kick.
Retrieved from "http://www.selfdefensekarate.org/index.php?title=107&oldid=1538"